Sudocrem 60g Antiseptic Healing Cream is ideal for alleviating sore skin and treating nappy rash. Sudocrem is extremely versatile and can be used by all the family. Sudocrem can help treat nappy rash, eczema, acne and cuts, grazes, and minor burns.
Sudocrem is shown to alleviate and treat your baby’s sensitive skin and works in three easy ways: an emollient soothes sore or inflamed skin; its ingredients are recognised for their healing properties; and a mild local anaesthetic helps to ease pain and irritation.
Acne, cuts, grazes, and minor burns
Providing gentle and effective relief, Sudocrem forms a protective layer over the exposed area, reducing the risk of infection, and contains a mild local anaesthetic to alleviate any discomfort.
Sudocrem can be applied to calm, alleviate, and treat eczema as well as other skin conditions. The unique formulation works in the following way:
- Anhydrous hypoallergenic lanolin is an emollient, soothing and softening skin, while zinc oxide helps to reduce the loss of fluid from the skin.
- Benzyl alcohol has local anaesthetic and antiseptic properties, helping to reduce discomfort.
- A water-repellent excipient base, including paraffin and other waxes, creating a protective barrier.
How to use Sudocrem 60g?
- Make sure the affected area of skin is clean and dry.
- Ensuring you have clean and dry hands, put a little Sudocrem on the tip of your finger.
- Gently massage into the skin with gentle, circular movements. If the skin looks especially sore, it is best to avoid rubbing.
- Try to create a thin, translucent layer - if white cream is still visible, a little too much may have been used. On the next application, try using a little less.
- Continue with these steps until the rash has cleared.
Key Product Details
Weight (g): 60
Packing: Single container