Wrapmaster 4500 Catering Foil offers great value for money and is therefore perfect for professional catering environments and also the home. A kitchen essential, it can be used for an array of purposes such as keeping cooked food warm and covering food before placing it in the fridge. The foil is 50m long and is supplied in a box of 3, meaning that you should have plenty of foil for a long period of time. If desired, the product can be used with the award winning Wrapmaster dispenser, allowing you to cut the desired amount of foil and therefore eliminate any waste.
Foil is effective because the aluminium quality acts as a total barrier to light, oxygen, moisture and bacteria. It is often used for food preparation, due to aluminium foil being something called ‘dual-ovenable’, meaning that it is suitable for convection and fan ovens. Another common use for foil is insulation, with aluminium foil being 88% reflective.
How to Carry a Wrapmaster Dispenser
- Always make sure that the dispenser lid is properly locked before picking it up
- Always carry the dispenser using the grip functions that are already applied onto the dispenser
- Never carry the dispenser whilst the lid is open
How to Store a Wrapmaster Dispenser
- Never store the dispenser with the lid open (this is because dirt and debris can build up inside of it)
- Keep the dispenser away from the edge of surfaces in order to avoid it being knocked onto the floor
- When the dispenser isn’t being used, keep its lid shut and locked
Wrapmaster 4500 Catering Foil Product Details
Width (cm): 45
Approx Width (Inches): 17.71
Length of Roll (m): 50m
Packing: Box of 3