Purell advanced hand sanitizer is a total hand hygiene system; with the product being fragrance free, dye free, and containing natural moisturisers that condition the skin. This hand rub also encourages infection control by maximising compliance.
Purell advanced hand sanitizer offers excellent hand hygiene for when you are on the go, and washrooms are not available. The 100ml bottles are easy to store in pockets or handbags, giving you instance access to clean hands. Purell sanitizer combines both antimicrobial efficacy and clinically proven maintenance of skin health.
The sanitizer conforms to: Bactericidal according to EN 1500 (hand wash), EN 12791 (surgical rub), virucidal according to EN 14476, and has passed non-food taint test on accordance with EN 4120:2007.
- Moisturisers are included to keep skin healthy, soft, and refreshed
- Kills 99.99% of most common germs that could be harmful
- 70% alcohol formulation, making it suitable for repeated use by medical and healthcare professionals
- Recommended for use on hands that are lightly soiled & in conjunction with a hand hygiene regime
- Conforms to: Bactericidal according to EN 1500 (hand sanitizer), EN 12791 (surgical rub), virucidal according to EN 14476
- Passed food tainting test in accordance with EN 4120:2007
The product should be kept away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames, and other ignition sources. It can also cause serious eye irritation; if comes in to contact rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove any contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Key Product Details:
Quantity (ml): 100
Packaging: Single bottle