Soda Crystals from Dri-Pak – an all-purpose household cleaning product. Can be used all round the home, from regular cleaning in bathrooms and kitchens, to cleaning algae and moss from pathways and patios outdoors.
Useful for tackling general household dirt and well as tough build ups of grease and oil. Get your kitchen surfaces, pots and pans, sparkling clean and totally grease-free.
Great for softening water and busting limescale build ups – simply add a tablespoon to your washing machine to get greater cleaning power from your regular washing powder, leaving your clothes and towels softer.
Non-toxic, naturally occurring mineral which makes them perfect for sustainable and environmentally-friendly cleaning around the home
- Cleaning kitchen equipment and surfaces – chopping boards, work tops, sinks, tiles etc.
- Removing burnt on food and grease from pots and pans
- Cleaning and unblocking sinks and drains
- Grease removal around the home
- Cleaning toilets and bathroom surfaces
- Cleaning silverware and jewellery
- Removing limescale and detergent build up from washing machine
- Removing moss and algae from patios and pathways
- And many more
- Multi-functional – great for many uses around the home
- Environmentally friendly
- Non-toxic and not harmful to aquatic life
- Easy to use
- 1kg of soda crystals makes up to 25L of cleaning solution (when mixed at mild ratio)
How to Use:
For regular cleaning, dissolve your crystals in warm water to the correct strength. The solution can then be applied using a cloth or sponge. Leave to soak and then rinse away with clean water.
- Mild solution: One tablespoon (20g) to one pint (500ml) of water
- Regular solution: Half a cup (100g) to one pint (500ml) of water
- Strong solution/paste: One cup (200g) to one pint (500ml) of water
For sink and drain unblocking add crystals directly to the plug hole and flush with hot water.
For cleaning your washing machine, add to the detergent drawer of an empty washing machine and run a hot wash.
Key Product Information
Volume (kg): 1
Packing: Single pack